Sunday, September 7, 2008

Valuable Grant Information

I invested $1000 with the National Grants Conference and honestly I would have come out better if I did the research myself. I never secured a grant, didn't even come close. When your time expires, after one year, they charge you thirty per month to continue to receive spurious information. Not to mention the frustration that comes from being on hold anywhere from 15-30 minutes every time you call.

The National Grants Conference pay motivational speakers tons of money to advertise their product in order to dupe people into buying into their hogwash.

My experience with NGC led me to go out on my own to find solid information pertaining to securing Government Grants. After two years of researching Government Grants, Loans, Subsidies, and Federal Assistance Programs I have put together a list of valuable contacts, addresses, and phone numbers, that will provide a legitimate road map to secure financial assistance for business, education, or personal.

I have streamlined the information in an easy-to-follow spreadsheet, links included, and your $3 investment will be well worth it in the long run.

No comments: